Sunday 10 January 2016

Here comes the new year!! #2016

Ended our last day of 2015 at ikea bcos I had to buy to get a gift after work:


First day of the new year, we had the first family dinner. I had a good time disturbing the old woman with my new app. Just some screenshots but the videos are hilarious!!! :
My lao rabbit:



& my lao popiah man at his popiah corner:

Yeye & my Loki:

First working day of the year was... Argh. Customer banks in 600k & I spent at least 30min to 45min just to run these cash. (This is only part of it):


Sweetest customer personally delivers 2 boxes of cheesecake which was freshly baked. Sometimes it feels good when someone appreciates you. It feels even better when I share the love with my colleagues. I even brought the remaining to my parents, & my grandparents. 

With my 2 rascals at home:

& my cutest folks: 

Past by some pushcarts & nai was looking at them. So I told her to pick them & I bought for her. Seeing her so happy with these pots made my day :)


1 comment: